Looking for ways to energize your students? Are you looking for activities that compliment the classroom? Do you want to reward them for a job well done? A field trip to Camp Hanes is the answer. Let our staff lead lessons for students of all ages and abilities. We offer hands on classes that tie in directly with classroom lessons, develop teamwork skills, build self-esteem and are fun. Questions? Contact Letha Lineberry. Looking for some quick information about a trip. Check out our Teacher / Parent Responsibilities Program Mission:
- Provide a hands-on, safe and fun educational experience in a unique environment.
- Strengthen the relationship between students and between teachers and students.
- Teach lessons that enhance the North Carolina curriculum.
- Promote within students a greater sense of independence and respect.
- Enable and encourage students to understand and experience the relationships between themselves and the natural environment.